CHF #9 Spleen + Our immune system is our body’s armor against disease and sickness. It gets put under chronic stress by chemicals and nutrient-depleted, highly addictive foods. Symptoms and syndromes from these chronic stresses can be inflammation, aches and pains, flu and colds, viral and bacterial infections, autoimmune disorders, etc.
Our CHF #9 Spleen + is an immune system support and restoration formula that nourishes the thymus gland, spleen, and pituitary gland. It also supports restoration as the body releases old cells and produces new cells. The spleen is supported and resources are provided for manufacturing healthy red and white blood cells and platelets. These in turn support a healthy immune system and the cycle continues. A healthy immune system is able to distinguish between a healthy cell and tissue and unwanted invaders. It is our body’s armor against unwanted bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi, etc.
The key ingredients in our formula are:
* L-Lysine may enhance production of antibodies that fight viruses.
* Enzymes Pancreatin and Bromelain may stimulate the body’s production of cancer fighting compounds and digest proteins and protein toxins and contain anti-inflammatory properties.
* Glandulars Beef Extracts of spleen, thymus and pituitary may replenish nutrients naturally produced in the body. They promote vital immune function like producing and storing blood cells and T-cells. They control the release of the body’s hormones that influence the immune system.
* Echinacea may can stimulate the immune system and reduce inflammation.
* Beet Root contains vitamins and minerals that may boost the immune system and fight inflammation and detoxifies.
* Cranberry is an antioxidant, contains antiseptic properties that may reduce the risk of infection and may kill bacteria found in UTI and bladder infections, and fights inflammation.
* Elderberry have strong antioxidants, great for pain relief, swelling and inflammation.
* Reishi is an immune booster through its effects on white blood cells and reduces fatigue.
* Olive Fruit Oil is rich in vitamins A & E, with anti-inflammatory effects.
* Vitamins Thiamin, (the “anti-stress” vitamin) and antioxidants Vitamin C & E and tocotrienols stimulate the immune system. Beta-carotene (Vitamin A) reduces the risk of many cancers. This Vitamin A precursor supports immune function of lymphocytes, monocytes, phagocytes, spleen and white blood cells.
* Minerals Copper, Selenium and Zinc may assist optimal immune function. They stimulate white blood cell antibody production and trigger a balanced immune response to stress.
A natural immune boosting formula that supports the thymus gland, spleen, and pituitary gland.